PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Seeco Sampler


I enjoyed this Around the World for American Philistines via Seeco compilation posted recently by Thrift Store DJ in all its scratchy glory.  
My favorite cut is the faux Parisian "Grands Boulevards" which starts off with an appropriately Frenchy accordion but soon drifts into "In the Mood" before it remembers why it's there and reverts back to other more Gallic music. Actually there are better cuts from Puerto Rico, Bogota, and Rio, but I would lose the reputation I've been trying to build for years if I started posting good music.

Grands Boulevards
 

0 comments: