PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Accident Songs: "The Drunken Driver"

This twisted tale is my favorite accident song ever. I can't believe it even got recorded and I long to make a video of it. While I don't usually post those "pictures of the record" youtubes, this is the only way to share the illness that is Ferlin Husky's "The Drunken Driver." This song's got it all - and it's abrupt ending just leaves you, well, wanting more, in a sick way.

1 comments:

Dick Cannon said...

And I thought Red Sovine was maudlin! This song may trump all other "dead kids in the road" songs! Gold. Pure gold.