PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's the Only Arcade My Mom Lets Me Go To

Looking through this collection of photos of rare arcade machines at Musee Mecanique in San Francisco, I thought "Wow, those are in great shape for their age" until I realized that NO ONE ever put money into them EVER. Not bored people. Not drunk people. Not even people with bad aim.

There doesn't seem to be a Snidley Whiplash in sight in the arcade version of "Saw Mill", just some guys.....making sawdust. (click on each pic to see it bigger)



The Thimble Theater. They Dance. The enthusiasm is infectious.



You tell me your "Toothpick Fantasy" and I'll tell you mine.



Whoa! Maybe I spoke too soon...anyone got change for a buck?

0 comments: