PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Turkish Spiderman vs. Captain Turkey and possibly some Mexican Wrestlers



I simply don't have the attention span to devote to an entire 90 minute movie, so this action-packed Turkish movie that clocks in at a solid 4:09 was just about right. Though I was sort of thinking about wandering into the lobby for some Junior Mints at about 3:00 in. I must say that I expecting a different outcome when I saw the bad guy feeding some gerbils into a long plastic tube though.....


Stolen off the Facebook page of my old pal Mr. Teflon, which seems like all Facebook is good for.

0 comments: