PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 is coming

Hi, gangsters!

As the tradition says here I'm posting an old pic of me. This one is from 1977.
Dressed for success.



I hope 2008 will turn out to a better year for me.
2007 hasn't been very nice.

I also hope that this blog will continue to sparkle (with or without me).
December brought (like always) a lot of visitors to PCL. We were very close to 50.000.
I think we haven't had that encouraging stats since 2 years back.

I really would like to thank the rest of the PCL team for being such a generous and fun bunch of kids.

Hugs to you.

And I wish all of you A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

/Z aka mrdantefontana

0 comments: