PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Friday, April 21, 2006

A Deal For You!

Ok guys, I will be stright forward with you.

I have never asked for anything, nor have I cluttered this page with ads in any forms. But when a friend (and contributor) is in need of help I am not afraid to serve you this deal:

PCL LinkDump will NOT be updated until I've heard from Carl that he has received at least a few orders for his Space Patrol CDs.

sp_cd sp_cd
Check out the playlists for Space Patrol 01-05 & Space Patrol 06-10. Yep, the good stuff.

or The Fancy Space Patrol Swag.

SP_tshirt
And, why should you listen to me begging you for this. Why should you send this mysterious character your money?
Because I say so!!!!!!!!!! If you enjoy this blog and think the stuff we have been sending your way is the good stuff... that's why!

If you enjoy Luxuriamusic.com and Space Patrol... that's why!!! If you enjoy music... that's why!!!!

If you like being the good guy... that's why!!!!

Just trust me. C'mon.

All the best!

/Z aka Sebastian

Updated: I now realize I could have asked a little nicer. I was a little too worked up on coffee I think. Sorry. While I'm here, check out my new hobby: Mr. Dante Fontana's Visual Guidance LTD.

0 comments: